Berea Mail is a well-entrenched community newspaper which delivers local news to its readers every week. Over the years the paper has established itself as a valid member of the Berea community, highlighting issues, throwing its support behind local charities and featuring local personalities, sports and the many schools which fall within its area of distribution.The editorial content of the newspaper is a reflection of what is happening in the community and the news team prides itself on its constant coverage of social and news events to keep readers in touch with what is happening within their neighbourhoods and surrounding suburbs.
Over the decades we have watched the Berea change and develop into a dynamic area rich in cultural diversity. We have forged solid relationships with readers who have become friends over many years and it has been an honour and pleasure to welcome new readers. We look forward to a long and rewarding partnership with each and every one of you.
115 Escom Road
Tel: 031 716 4444
Interesting Facts about Berea purchase decision makers
- Most of their shopping is done at Musgrave Centre
- 60 per cent are female while 40 per cent are male
- 61 per cent are English, 44 per cent isiZulu and 7 per cent Afrikaans
- 66 per cent are employed full time
- 25 per cent of households fall into the 25 – 34 year age category
- 25 per cent fall into the LSM 10 category and 21 per cent LSM 9
- Average household income is R17 136
- 33 per cent of decision makers earn between R12 000 and R24 999
*Statistics obtained from Roots Survey 2013
- Carrington Heights
Total distribution: 27 019 | Print order: 27 300 – Delivered on Thursdays